Why go to the Caribbean to eat streetfood when you can learn here with us in sunny Birmingham?! We will be showing you how to make some delicious Caribbean streetfood dishes that are super easy to make!
TAN ROSIE CARIBBEAN COOKERY SCHOOL
Unit 4 Chancel Way Industrial Estate Chancel Way, Witton Birmingham B6 7AU
TICKETS & INFO: £99
- Curry Patties
- Fried Plantain
What to expect on the day..
- All ingredients and equipment will be provided.
- Recipe Cards of all dishes will be available to take home in a lovely presentation folder.
- You will be able to eat the dishes you make onsite with other fellow cooks once lessons have finished.
- Take all left overs home to eat after each lesson. Bring your own containers.
- Learn from experienced home cooks Monica and Lee from Tan Rosie.
- One-to-one guidance and cooking tips throughout each lesson.
- Adults only lessons 18+
- Details on where to buy Caribbean ingredients will be provided.
- Automatic membership to Tan Rosie Club for exclusive discounts and offers. See Tan Rosie Club page for more information.
- Complimentary tea and coffee throughout lessons.
- Complimentary Caribbean canapes on arrival.
- Cooks who book a ‘Full Day’ lesson will receive FREE Tan Rosie Caribbean Cookery School merchandise.